Lineage 2 interlude server

Tattoo Of Nightmarish

takamoyris

Tattoo Of Nightmarish

Post  takamoyris on Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:20 am

Hallo, i farmed 20k gold bars and i decided to take the nightmarish tattoo.I took it 1 hour ago,i saw that this tatoo gives hp/cp/mp reading the site BUT when i pressed in tattoo i saw that have 153 p def but when i equiped my p def didnt increase. I want to tell that tattoo of fighter/mage gives stats + p def but nightmarish dont give p def. This is ridiculous,i gave 20k gb for nothing.This tattoo sux if dont give pdef.Anyway why xUnfOr took ban? reason: cuz he tell us to join in another server? i dont see any rule that say " do not advertised other servers " 1st u must warn him and then ban him.By Takam0yrisGR
    [MMO]XenoMorph
    [MMORPG]
    [MMORPG]

Re: Tattoo Of Nightmarish

Post  [MMO]XenoMorph on Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:15 am

mask of mage give some cast ,P def.. mask of fighter only atk speed.. and the tatto0 only hp mp and cp.. thats it Smile why u dont see serv info or ask in game.. before try ; p

hehehe and that for the advertised.. are u siriously? we need to tell u is not allow?.. where is allow dude....
    ArterionGR

Post  ArterionGR on Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:34 am

The information u give us is poor.
    It doesn't inform us that it gives less p.def and it's ur fault.
    I also spent 20k for nothing...

And that's lame...

takamoyris

You are wrong.. :P

Post  takamoyris on Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:48 am

Hmmm.. i think you are wrong.Before 5 minutes i equiped tattoo of fighter and my patk/pdef increased.Tattoo of mage increased matk/pdef.Tattoo of nightmarish increased hp/cp/mp.Nightmarish is tattoo is not like mage hat and fighter circlet.Nightmarish tattoo take the place of fighter/mage hat when i dress it. That's not fair. Can you give a second opportunity to xUnfOr,he want to play again in ur server.He made one mistake but.. Make me this favor plase! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:55 pm